Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oradell Animal Hospital


My boss is a popular and gregarious woman. She is easy to work with and allows my job to be both entertaining and educational. I am an animal attendant. Most people would be disinterested in this occupation, but for someone that wants to pursue veterinarian school, it's very exciting. There are many tasks I complete in my four hour shift. These include:
1. Releasing healthy animals back to their owners
2. Assimilating each animal's condition and diet
3. Making sure the animal's conditions don't exacerbate
I take a lot of pride in my job, treating each animal as an individual. My co-workers are also very supportive of me and help me when needed. Although there are a few that have an enigmatic personality, it does not stop me from learning new information.

No comments: