Monday, October 5, 2009

Dream Barn


As I think about my life ahead, I picture myself living in the country with a large barn that have capacious stalls and plenty of fields. The person who imbued me to follow my dreams is my riding instructor, Mary. She taught me responsibility and how to care for horses. Being meticulous while around these animals is very important. Each horse is different regarding its diet, likes, and dislikes. Knowing each horse's needs is another essential.
Once I received Union, my Thoroughbred, jumper, I knew this was something I wanted to pursue for the rest of my life. Although I am chary about keeping my own barn when I'm older, I know Mary has prepared me. The lively demeanor of my horses that I will own will keep me busy- riding and grooming them everyday. There will not only be a riding ring full of jumps, but trails that wind around my property.

No comments: